Page 1 of 2
Does anybody else enjoy making prank calls while hanging out with your friends? If so, tell about some of your prank calls.

I once called a church as a guy with tourettes.

ME:"Hi there. I'm new in town, my name is Matt and I am 21 (not my real name or age). I do suffer from tourette's syndrome, by the way. Um...I'm single and I'm looking for a church to check out and my friend recommended this one."

LADY:"Okay, well we have a great single's class, and I think you-"

ME:"COCKSUCKER! Oh, God, I am so sorry..."

LADY: "Thats...okay. Anyway, I think you will find our Sunday school classes very-"

ME: "Hehe..penis. CUM FACE. HAHAHAHA!"
Yes!

me and my friend have done loads of ''gay chat'' ones. we used to just walk about at ngiht doing them.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Sticky Tissue: King of Threads.

Seriously, 99% of your threads are awesome.

O0o__l _ l
_\_______)

give 'em a lick... you know you want to

Champion of the 2005 UG paints competition
Quote by sticky tissue
Yes!

me and my friend have done loads of ''gay chat'' ones. we used to just walk about at ngiht doing them.

Try this:

Call any number, and say

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Evan"

"Evan?...ya like dudes, Evan?"
Yeah we pranked a kebab house with a Peter Griffon voice thingy on the pc, twas hilarious.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
You can get a bunch of good prank call ideas by downloading stuff by Jerky Boys. If you have LimeWire, it's much easier. Anyway, my favorite one is called "Chickity China the Chinese Chicken". It's so funny. It's about this guy calling Chinese restaurants asking for Chickity China the Chinese Chicken. It's sooooooooo funny. Ya, download some Jerky Boys if you want to make some good prank calls.
Haha I've done many. I've used a-lot of soundboards off of ebaumsworld.com:P Go there and fool around!:P
Quote by Bleed Blue
You can get a bunch of good prank call ideas by downloading stuff by Jerky Boys. If you have LimeWire, it's much easier. Anyway, my favorite one is called "Chickity China the Chinese Chicken". It's so funny. It's about this guy calling Chinese restaurants asking for Chickity China the Chinese Chicken. It's sooooooooo funny. Ya, download some Jerky Boys if you want to make some good prank calls.

lol
I Preferr Wild Bird Seed, Poop in car, and I Pickle They

V oh ya and Mc Penis Fillet
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Yeah, we pranked McDonalds once and were on the phone with them for 20 minutes.

Good times.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
My friends and I were high as hell and we called Doritos to complain that I didn't taste 4 cheeses in their four cheese chips. I was told there is actually 6 cheeses in it and then I said "Dude, you just blew my ****ing mind" and hung up.

Then we called a suicide prevention hot line to see if you could call and get a busy singal, and what happens.

Then an addiction hotline and said I was addicted to masturbation. Oh that one was great.
Man: As long as it doesn't take up from your daily activites
Me: But it is my daily activites. I mean, I do it everyday.
Man: Hell, me too man.
I lost it after that.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
My friends and I were high as hell and we called Doritos to complain that I didn't taste 4 cheeses in their four cheese chips. I was told there is actually 6 cheeses in it and then I said "Dude, you just blew my ****ing mind" and hung up.

Then we called a suicide prevention hot line to see if you could call and get a busy singal, and what happens.

Then an addiction hotline and said I was addicted to masturbation. Oh that one was great.
I lost it after that.

My brother and I had a cd full of chicks moaning and stuff, we just called up random numbers and played the cd, the reactions were priceless. One chick actually thought it was a couple of her friends playing a trick on her...

It was like "Uhhh, Jessica is that you? Is Emily over there too? ... Okay yall can stop now."

It was hilarious.
Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

RIP
Syd Barrett
January 6, 1946 - July 7, 2006

Quote by Derek <3's You!
I had a bong that we called the beener bong. We bought it off some beener for like 4 dollars and a bag of doritos. No joke.
We once prank called this girl who wont stop calling my other friend, at like 11 pm, he's 12 btw. We were all just acting really weird, and she stayed on the line for like 25 minutes. After that we just hung up, bored as hell.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
yeah..every time I'm with my best friend, we do prank calls. We call random people, businesses, or people we know. It's really fun if you use the soundboards on Ebaumsworld. Those are so funny. I had taco bell on for 10 minutes with the Jack Nicholson(sp?) one. We also were calling people pretending to be Arnold Swartzenegger(sp?). Those are good times.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
we signed our drummers dad up for gay chat, and told everyone to call his number
lol this is kinda racist but...

My brother drove to a burger king and noticed the guy at the window was black.

He drives up to the speaker and the guy asks for his order.

he says "yea lemme get a white-power with cheese"

the guy said "Im Sorry?!"

he said "i said a whopper with cheese! jesus are you deaf?!?!"
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph,
sail on the steel breeze.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I lost it after that.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!11
I always call Gibbs college and say im the muffin man.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
Quote by deadhead313313
Yeah, I used to use the soundboards alot for calls. Made one call, got traced, and nearly got charged with verbal assault. Never made one since.

well dont use your OWN phone, use your friends phone.
Quote by Crazy_Diamond16
well dont use your OWN phone, use your friends phone.

Yes, I forgot to ask my friend to carry around his home phone with him whenever he comes to my house.
Quote by deadhead313313
Yes, I forgot to ask my friend to carry around his home phone with him whenever he comes to my house.

well wait to go to his house. And he doesn't have a cell phone? i thought EVERYONE had one of those.
Quote by Crazy_Diamond16
well wait to go to his house. And he doesn't have a cell phone? i thought EVERYONE had one of those.

Not us cool folk up here in Canada. My friends so cool in fact, that he doesn't even have the internet.
Quote by deadhead313313
Not us cool folk up here in Canada. My friends so cool in fact, that he doesn't even have the internet.

Damn that sucks. Use a payphone, or is your town so cool you have none of those? If so im moving there.
Quote by Crazy_Diamond16
Damn that sucks. Use a payphone, or is your town so cool you have none of those? If so im moving there.

How am I supposed to use a payphone and a soundboard at the same time? I'll jump ahead and tell you now that I don't have a laptop.
Quote by DoTheEvolution

I lost it after that.

Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by deadhead313313
How am I supposed to use a payphone and a soundboard at the same time? I'll jump ahead and tell you now that I don't have a laptop.

No lap tops either? That does im moving to Canada!
I'm going to be making a lot of crank calls this saturday with my friends when we're high off hash brownies.
Quote by Archaon
I'm going to be making a lot of crank calls this saturday with my friends when we're high off hash brownies.

call some grocery store or bakery and ask them if they will sell you hashbrownies.

I'm actually thinking of getting smashed and finding a payphone So many people I'd like to call.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
we found a poster for a lost cat:

"me: did you lose a greay cat recently?

little girl: uh-huh

me: I KILLED IT!!!"
*hangs up*
Quote by Lopsided_cow

*hangs up*

Amazing!
one time me and some of my friends went to a party store, got a small airhorn, and proceeded outside the store to a payphone. we called the operator, and before she could finish saying her name, my friend blew the blowhorn right in the phone.

oh god that was funny.

we've done tons of stuff to operators and just random people alike, but that's what i remember best.
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
Quote by Lopsided_cow

*hangs up*

Now if you actually hit the cat with a car and killed it, you should tell them you found him at *such and such* road and he's doing fine. then they drive up to see it half-paved to the road! PWNAGE!!
Quote by Crazy_Diamond16
Now if you actually hit the cat with a car and killed it, you should tell them you found him at *such and such* road and he's doing fine. then they drive up to see it half-paved to the road! PWNAGE!!

That's so terrible!! ahahahah...I'm half laughing half crying.
Oh yea, I just remembered, if anyone is looking for free products of something you like (ie: coke, starburst, or something like that) call the company and make a complaint.

I had a Minute Maid that I didn't like (Probably because I just brushed my teeth) was bored so I called them, then I got a free 12 pack of it for that. It was sweet.
We called a couple of my freinds using a soundboard called the "Red hot jewish Sex Line" Needless to say it was hilarious.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I called McDonald's one time and said this:

Me: "Hello, um...I'd like to tell you about something that happened the other day in the play area..."
Manager: "Okay."
Me: "I was there with my five year old son Travis, when he suddenly disappeared. I called his name, but he didn't answer. So I looked up in the play area to find him, and there was a six year old girl giving my son a blowjob."
Manager: "...............are you serious?"
Me: "I'm dead serious. And that bad part is, she was actually really good at it!"
Page 1 of 2