I bought a squier a couple weeks ago,(I don't feel like explaining.) and its wierd. Its all black. Black hardware, pickups, pickguard, tuners, etc... and the neck is faster than my Agile AL 3500! It sounds amazing for a squier. It has a humbucker at the bridge and it sounds great. The tremelo goes both ways, and I can do like 50 crazy dives with it and its still in tune! I can't figure out what it is. I've looked on the internet and I still can't find anything. I bought it from some guy...It's a long story... I think its some kind of a goth edition. I don't like the gothy guitars, but whatever. He wanted $395 for it, but I got it for $275. Its an original series Chinese Squier Stratocaster. I'm guessing its a 2003 because of the serial number, but I have no idea. I'm selling it cause I need money, and I'll post pics next week. Any ideas? Is there a Serial number search anywhere? I looked but I was grounded from the computer so I didn't take my time. Any help is appreciated.
Pissed.
thats odd, he must've modded it to hell
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
yeah i mean 395 and squier uh idk there lol
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by Ka$h
yeah i mean 395 and squier uh idk there lol

The guy was a genius. I would explain but It would take up the whole page. I do it some other time.
Pissed.
yea I'd also like to see some
Quote by King ofKumbucha
It was probably an aerodyne stratocaster (Squier Edition), and like giorgio said, modded to hell

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Yeah, he could've modded it like hell.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by Unofficial
I'll get them up soon.

Quote by King ofKumbucha
i'm quite interested..
fender showmaster=$650
fender FM65=$200ish
digitech RP200a=$100
sucking at guitar no matter what=priceless
^rofl, nice sig
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Quote by giorgio1210
^rofl, nice sig

thanks, homes.
fender showmaster=$650
fender FM65=$200ish
digitech RP200a=$100
sucking at guitar no matter what=priceless
Definately modded.
What are the pups on it?

And it's odd its made in China, Squiers are always Japanese made.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
Quote by skateguitar7654
Definately modded.
What are the pups on it?

And it's odd its made in China, Squiers are always Japanese made.

um no thats only ancient squiers from like the 80s which surpassed the fenders of the time quality wise so they stopped making them there for obvious reasons, there mainly made in whatever middle eastern country is cheapest at the time now LOL.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by ScottishAngus
um no thats only ancient squiers from like the 80s which surpassed the fenders of the time quality wise so they stopped making them there for obvious reasons, there mainly made in whatever middle eastern country is cheapest at the time now LOL.

Oh. Never knew that.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
Quote by yourmom09
thanks, homes.

lol
Quote by King ofKumbucha