I havent played that exact one, but I'm gonna guess that a 100$ 12 string probably isn't going to be that good. You may get lucky, but I'm betting that it goes out of tune real fast and dosent sound very good.
Quote by olp07
I havent played that exact one, but I'm gonna guess that a 100$ 12 string probably isn't going to be that good. You may get lucky, but I'm betting that it goes out of tune real fast and dosent sound very good.

I thought maybe they just had an overstock on it or something. List price is $399.
Don't Let me down!
Quote by Beatle_Mania67
I thought maybe they just had an overstock on it or something. List price is $399.

Idk, maybe you got one heck of a deal. I probably would've played it first, but I guess you will find out how good it really is in a couple days.
Quote by olp07
Idk, maybe you got one heck of a deal. I probably would've played it first, but I guess you will find out how good it really is in a couple days.

Yeah, I bought a one year warranty on it, so if it sucks..well maybe the UPS guy will "drop" it or something.
Don't Let me down!
Quote by Beatle_Mania67

list price and the price that a guitar actually sells for are always vastly different. don't ever pay attention to the "list price." the list price is nothing more than a gimmick to dupe people into believing that they are getting a great deal. no one ever pays list price for a guitar.