Poll: Which Amp should i get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Amp should i get?
Triaxis Preamp & Stereo Simul. 2:90
1 13%
Road King
7 88%
Voters: 8.
Hey if anyone can help me, im looking for some reviews, and user ratings, on the Mesa/boogie Triaxis Preamp, Stereo simul 2:90, and the road king. come im hoping to looking in to either buying the triaxis and the stereo simul 2:90 or the road king, so if you guys could help me out with whatever u got really, throw right at me, i can take it

PLEASE VOTE!
ESP EC-1000 see-thru Black Cherry w/ Emg's
Dean Markely Sign. strings 10-46
Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo
Damage Control Solid Metal Tubed Preamp Distortion
Dunlop gels x-heavy picks
Im hoping soon to get a Mesa Roadking
please reply!
you lucky lucky bastard. your parents must be paul ****in allen or something.
get the roadking though. its a really versatile amp-4 channels and you can choose tube combinations for each channel, basically covering any sound you want. awesome gigging amp, smaller/lighter than a half stack but loud as hell.
or you can get a f-100 also a damn versatile and loud amp (best cleans of any boogie, and tied for best distortion with single rec imo) and send the 1.5k you have left to me.
does anyone else got any input on this?
I can reccomend the f-series, i have a f-50 myself, and the thing is the best amp i've ever played, its got better cleans than all the fenders i've tried, and better drive than the marshalls. Its simply teh sex. Highly reccomendable.

Edit: I can't comment on those two though, i've never tried either. I've hear good things about the road king even so.