Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
not the 350DXWH it sucks, it fells cheap, i've played it , and it honestly just feels cheap...i'd go for the other one, and if possible go for one without an edge pro 3
ya that s470 does look very sweet.. would it be worth it for an extra like 200 bucks?
To be ohnest you should go for a higher end Ibanez. Mainly because the two you've chosen have an Edge III bridge, and to my knowing it's not a very good bridge, at all. If money's a problem then you can try the RG 1570 which is a prestige model (meaning it is of amazing quality) which has an Edge Pro bridge and a Wizard prestige neck. Or you could always try out the S series.

http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=S470

http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RG1570
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.

www.hotguitarist.com
ok.. lets change this up a bit.. what series do you guys think is better? the S or the RG.. should i go for the s470 or an rg that costs about the same?

and i will be trying them out to see which one i like most obviously
The cheapest RG with a good reliable trem, the Edge Pro is the RG1570 which will cost about $750 new. The S470 is $500 and the S520EX is about $600. The RG is made of basswood, and has the edge pro and prestige neck. The S series has the ZR trem, mahogany body, and wizard II neck. Personally, i'd go for the S series and change the pups.
the s series guitars do look very sweet and are mahogany. but i wish they had 24 frets..
Quote by pierce34celtic
Believe me, the S470 with a pup change would be much better than the RG.

i disagree, the rg is a better guitar, and you could always get new pickups later.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i disagree, the rg is a better guitar, and you could always get new pickups later.

think about the trems dave. a new trem for the rg should cost 150 add the pickups compare that to the sz which just need new pickups
^ ah, i misunderstood, I thought they were saying the s was better than the 1570. Sorry about that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?