Hey everyone...
as we know slipknot's Corey Taylor and Jim Root have brought back stone sour, and taken a break from Slipknot. Their newest album, Come What(ever) May features their newest single "Through The Glass."

This is an softer song, and if you havent listened too it, i've provided a download(it's a zip file).
Im just wondering, what do you all think of Stone Sour's change of music, and would you consider purchasing the new album? and Please Rate their newest single!

http://www.stonesour1.com/ Song is on the front page
Last edited by Smitty101 at Jul 17, 2006,
so far ive heard 30/30-150, reborn and through glass and i love em all. Im definatley gonna buy their new album when it comes out
Through Glass is an amazing song... absolutely love it
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
I like the single, but I don't like how Corey goes "The Staa-aah-ha-a-ars". It seems......contrived.

Edit: v "Smitty?" as in, "Smitty Werben Yeger Manjenson?"
Last edited by guywithguitar at Jul 17, 2006,
You check out those songs and 2 more songs if you are a Roadrunner Street Team Member. I didn't like their first cd, but I like what i've heard so far. Shred heads will get a kickass solo in "Hell and Consequences" and a true rock song in the title track. And hell, theirs still more songs not heard yet. I am lookin forward to this release.
"To You i'm all thats left undone, I'm all I have but one, let me out my souls so hollow, let me out" - Submersed - Hollow

Join the Alter Bridge Ug Club...
Quote by guywithguitar
I like the single, but I don't like how Corey goes "The Staa-aah-ha-a-ars". It seems......contrived.

Most recorded music is contrived.
stone sour is modern rock ???Cool im gonna download some...i hope i'll like them better than slipknot
^you will

they really are awesome, i think slipknot are ok, but Stone Sour are so much better...

theres already a thread in the Nu Metal forum....but imo they aint nu metal...so ssshhhh....

ive downloaded 5 tracks off their new album from that site up there and they are all pretty good...

coreys voice is really good as well, i like it alot better than it is in slipknot
through the glass is awsome but i dont like their other songs..to much screaming i think
How could you have a song so awesome as bother, with lyrics that amazing..

and then something this cheesy, man wtf this song blows lol

THE STAAARSSSS

wtf this **** sucks, listen to better music
I thought 30-30-150 was a terrible song. :-S
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
How could you have a song so awesome as bother, with lyrics that amazing..

and then something this cheesy, man wtf this song blows lol

THE STAAARSSSS

wtf this **** sucks, listen to better music

I think the lyrics perhaps went over your head. I think I read somewhere that the song is about Corey's battle with alcoholism. Looking in the mirror and not recognizing the person looking back (looking at you through the glass).