I have the B-52 AT-100 Head with a Marshall cab, As some know it lacks a bit low end and dosen't have that heavy sound I want. Any ideas on how I can boost the bass more on this??? Maybe an eq, changing tubes etc??? Please advise. Thanks
How loud are you playing it? When the speakers are being hit hard, thats when the bass comes in.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Without cranking it, an EQ would be your best bet. You can get an EQ pedal for cheap, or for a lot.
Im playing at a low level and thats prolly why I am not getting it but I need to play at a low level when at home.. I haven't had the chance to blast it.. I def need an EQ,,, Any suggestions?
cut some of the mids maybe
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Im guessing you are using a Marshall MG cab, is this the case?
The MGs lack bass response, I would try out a marshall 1960 and if you can find the vintage model, even better.
Mesa's cabinets also have very good low end response, peavey 5150 or XXX cabs are nice choice too.

If you have a good marshall cab with a good set of speakers then it has something to do with your amp.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
Quote by llanafreak44
make a simple bass booster, i think theres one on schematicheavem.com

Thanks for the site!!
Quote by etherealprince
Im guessing you are using a Marshall MG cab, is this the case?
The MGs lack bass response, I would try out a marshall 1960 and if you can find the vintage model, even better.
Mesa's cabinets also have very good low end response, peavey 5150 or XXX cabs are nice choice too.

If you have a good marshall cab with a good set of speakers then it has something to do with your amp.

I don't rem the model, I also have a line 6 cab.