uhh if you can help me thanks.. I bought a Gold floyd rose tremolo bridge.. im pretty sure its the original. anyway.. im in the middle of customizing my warlock. And im going to paint it. the question is.. do i get the bridge installed first .or paint first.. or does it matter?
but dont they have to carve a little of the body off to instal the bridge? will it affect the paint at all is what im asking i guess
Quote by Doppleganger
but dont they have to carve a little of the body off to instal the bridge? will it affect the paint at all is what im asking i guess

Get the FR installed first. You want to make sure everything works first. Then disassemble everything, then start prepping, painting, finishing.
defiantely paint it first then install everything. Be careful not to scratch it.

I am building a BC rich beast with a floyd tremelo
Quote by Doppleganger

is your body routed for a floyd trem first of all?

you will have to route it first if not.
nah its not.. everything is stock on it..im going for full customization.. but im not doing im paying 350 dollars for a shop to install it.. =/
What!? 350 bucks for them to just route and install the trem?

well I guess if ya got the money......

are you paying them that much to paint it too?
well i dont know where else to take it.. im not gonna risk messing my baby up. im gonna get my first job just to get this crap installed. and my brother is gonna airbrush the design with model paints. hes an artist so its free for me. minus the paint =p