Well, my main question is what would you guys rate cliffs of dover on a scale of 1-10? As for the various tidbits search David Valdes and Lee Kyung Won on you tube if you haven't seen them already, damn good players ( especially Won). I had some more things for you guys since I haven't back for a while (computers ****ed up right now) but I forgot if I remember them I'll post them sometime later. Thanks.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
hmm...

Cliffs of Dover is undoubtably the best song by an extremely talented musician and guitarist, its a 9.5 at the lowest. That quick, i guess "chorus" part gets me every time.
Figures, no wonder its so damn hard to perfect (especially that chorus to) I know the whole thing its just not perfected that and because i've only been playing for a year and five months.

Advice?/ be sure to check out those guys I listed with an additional one: type cool guitar at youtube and look for an asian guitarist with a JEM, you know the extremely sexy white one that Vai made famous, just hope its still there because I haven't checked in awhile. Thanks, see ya later, might not be posting for a while.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Whoa, it's a fairly hard song, but no where even near a 9.5 on a difficulty scale.
^i think the ratings for how good the song is
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Mascot
Whoa, it's a fairly hard song, but no where even near a 9.5 on a difficulty scale.

Not if you do it the way most tabs I've seen show. If you do it as Eric does, I'd put it at at least a 9.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by AvngdSvnfold
hmm...

Cliffs of Dover is undoubtably the best song by an extremely talented musician and guitarist, its a 9.5 at the lowest. That quick, i guess "chorus" part gets me every time.

It's nowhere near Eric's best in any regard.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Hey just wondering if you guys have checked out the guys I listed they are really good (especially Won, even though he makes some mistakes and is asian, he's so good and that tone... drools) well I least thats my opinion. Post what you think of them and sorry but no new tidbits from me this time, I always seem to forget because when I look for videos at my friends house I usually have a marathon sitting, haha, its kindof sad really .
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Hey just wondering if you guys have checked out the guys I listed they are really good (especially Won, even though he makes some mistakes and is asian, he's so good and that tone... drools) well I least thats my opinion. Post what you think of them and sorry but no new tidbits from me this time, I always seem to forget because when I look for videos at my friends house I usually have a marathon sitting, haha, its kindof sad really .

Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!