this is the deal, what is the ideal price for a 61 reissue??? is 875 the best kinda deal i can find??? please let me know soon cause if i get it it might be up for an ultimateG dude...
probly not gonna find it for much cheaper than that if at all
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
from what i understand the sg's dont have the greatest balance, the neck being too much for the body. i would think it is a much better guitar than the epiphone sg elitist i had...
Where the hell did you find a Gibson SG 61 reissue for 875$????

O and I own one, I never have a problem with the balance, it had more weight to the headstock but you get used to it within a day
Do you know what the '61s sound/play/feel like? Don't buy a guitar you haven't played before, even if it is that damn cheap.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
and theres someone else selling a 2004 Fender American Strat for 500$, i dont know what to do?!?
i let the guy sell the sg to someone else for 1150. but what dyou guys think of the fender, good deal? (its a 50th)
They're completely different guitars, slow down! How are we suppost to know which one you'd like more? Sure they're great deals, but you should at least try the guitar out to see if you like it before you buy.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
They're completely different guitars, slow down! How are we suppost to know which one you'd like more? Sure they're great deals, but you should at least try the guitar out to see if you like it before you buy.

+1
Try before you buy
the gibson i confess to never play, but the fender i have. thanks fo all the help.
You know what to do then? Try it.
Don't be afraid to care"