a guy came into the music store where I work and wanted $350 for this. obviously, its mine now. He had the floyd blocked off so the action was horrible at first but its set up and perfectly now. I dont know anything about the pickups though, im trying to decide if I should change them to EMGs. any opinions?
Looks nice, if you like them, don't change them, but if you prefer EMG's, go ahead and change 'em.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
lol nice u ripped him off. classy move. but ya emg's would be good if you play metal and stuff, they would also look cool on that
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
well great, i just jizzed myself

o_O
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by rnrsoldier1461
lol nice u ripped him off. classy move. but ya emg's would be good if you play metal and stuff, they would also look cool on that

hey man, thats what he wanted.
Damn you and your expensive Dinky that you got for cheap. *steals guitar when alexisonfire478 isn't looking*
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jul 17, 2006,
i know im not sayin u were looking to rip him off or ne thing, im just saying good job, u got a really good deal
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
well great, i just jizzed myself

o_O

hahaha
i got a good chuckle out of that one

thanks hell patrol.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Lucky Little Bastard.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
nice looking guitar, the blue paint-job really matches the gold hardware. anyways, keep the seymour duncans in there, they're much more versatile than the EMG's, unless your into that kind of stuff.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"
Quote by alexisonfire478
its a 97-98 DK1

Nope, Dinky's are bolt on and have 2 humbuckers. That thing has a Neck-thru and 2 single coils. You my friend have a SL1 soloist.
freaking nice find mate. real sexy paintjob and the hardware colour does match. and that quilted maple top is real sexy
uhh, you lucky bastard, i paid much more for my dk2... yeah, it was new but... *jealous*
Perhaps it's a custom. No USA Select has that hardware and finish. Closest thing is a Soloist and that's not bolt on.