hey there friends...so i've got a couple new songs but havent gotten around to recording them all, but i did just do this one, and it's a tad bit bit different (for me anyways) but i think it came out ok, its pretty hard for all acoustic, it's definitely meant to be full band, but i'd appreciate crit and comments, ill return the favor!

dont mind the title, it's a bit of sarcasm (and a bit long)

"It's a sad thing when a generation gets lost in its own damn house"
haha that was really catch... and like yawn said, defintely very worthy of radio airplay. it would sound a lot better with some rock guitars and a full band... maybe some day you could do that.

crit4crit?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395508
^hey man that thread was closed so i cant do much, but thanks for the crit...if you get it up again let me know and ill give it a listen!

and yeah im feeling electric with that stuff too its just such a hassle with only one guy in your band haha
No Bueno
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
Quote by Strat_Player
No Bueno

would you mind explaining further? i'd appreciate it

and ill crit all of y'alls but it may be a day i dont have time right now but dont worry i'll get to it!
Really enjoyed this. Great playing and great singing. I'm with everybody else, get yourself a band and re-record this and get rich!
thanks man I appreciate someone giving me a listen. I've heard your stuff before and found it to be pretty impressive. You would be amazing if you could sing a bit higher. Keep up the good work though.
Worship Mark Tremonti!
Flawless singing, guitar fits nicely, good harmonies, catchy...bravo, this is great. The only thing i can suggest is getting a full band recording. Great job.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
pretty cool, keep experimenting :-D very catchy, cant say n e thing that people havent said, a full band would be very good, with strumming power chords, youd get some radio play :-D
so get a band!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398119

edit- as much as i hate to admit it, it kinda sounds like that ultimate destiny song that is all over the internet....
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267 - the ultimate showdown

i know its dumb, but the singing pattern sounded familiar
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I think this would be great with some classic distorted guitar for the strumming parts. I like it the way it is anyway. Just an idea. Great job.
i actuallly really like it acoustic. if you kept it the same with a really groovy bassline that would really kick! vocals are really great and in tune! which is something new for this site!i like the solo a lot. it is really hard to play lead on an acoustic so i commend you. it starts a little rusty though. whistling would be really cool for this song. i wanted to whistle a long, but i can't whistle. oh well... awesome job!

crit? thanks a lot: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395371
Quote by jables23092
would you mind explaining further? i'd appreciate it

and ill crit all of y'alls but it may be a day i dont have time right now but dont worry i'll get to it!

im pretty sure this is the one that sounded to rappy to me soory just not my style man

edit: ya this is the song
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
Last edited by Strat_Player at Jul 27, 2006,
^hey it's cool, i appreciate everybody's opinions and i agree it is a bit more rap-ish(?)...but i felt like trying something a bit different....thanks for being honest!