So, i was going to get this to eliminate all of the noise from my amp while im not playing, but im not sure if its worth it and it will work good.... are there any better noise reducers for around the same price?Rocktron
Gear
mesa boogie single rectifer solo 50 head w/el34 tubes
4x12 recto cab
dunlop 95Q crybaby wah pedal
ISP Decimator
Epiphone SG
Last edited by darkness690 at Jul 17, 2006,
I had that, it isnt that great actually.

I would go for the Boss NS2 instead. My Boss GT6 has one built in and it makes my buzzy 5150 sound sweet and tighter, cleans up the sound.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
Actually, the NS-2 only gets rid of hum and hiss when NOT playing, or so I've had experience with. My guitar teacher has a rocktron super c hush rackmount noise gate, and it totally kicks ass. It doesn't cut your sustain or gain in any way. I didn't want a rackmount one, so I went with the ISP decimator, $120 off of music123. Damn good pedal, though you have to reconfigure it when switching between amps, otherwise you could cut your tone. Also look into the MXR smartgate $100 retail.