Yes...classical type improv. At the end I hit a dead note, and since I liked how the song was so far, I just incorporated it as a percussive sound. Sorry bout that. Hope you like it, it was mainly improved, cept for a few musical ideas known before-hand.
Edit: Seems I forgot the link.
http://tritone.dmusic.com/
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
Yea it's pretty good man. Hella good for an improv. I despise your improvising skills.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
I admire your composing skills. I just can't do that, I just like to go in fresh, ya know?
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
I enjoyed it

EDIT: It sounded a little bit like something from Focus or Jan Akkerman at times, though that makes sense because Jan Akkerman was classically influenced
The beginning sounded actually a bit Spanish. I like your calm playing without wankery. On some spots it sounded that you wandered without direction. All in all, it was a decent impro. Keep it up!
Yeah, I have to agree about having no direction in some spots. What can you do? Just practice and get over it.
Quote by Yespleasevicar

Wow man, this is good stuff, I really like your improv skills. You should build off this and add more instruments, it really deserves it!

Anyways, I really enjoyed that so keep writing and good luck!