ok, im thinking about getting a bass, but i have no idea which one to buy. The thing is i dont have a lot of money, and i probably shouldnt go over 250, so does anyone have any suggestions?
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
is 250 for the bass or bass and the amp?
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Mind you I dont know much about Basses, but from my experience the Squire Bass pack is pretty good.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Hey just get the Squire bass pack or an Ibanez bass pack they are both wonderfulll...
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Epiphone Acubass, or something like that, it's basically a P-Bass with a thumb rest, and it plays amazingly for the price (160$ USD). Get an amp seperatley, that way you can get one with more power, and if you ever wanna play bass in a band, or somewhere else you can. Thats what I did, and I've already got 2 invitations to jam with other bands

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
the 250 is for the bass, ill have to save up for the amp. i think ill either get the epiphone or the ibanez, thanks for the help guys!
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next