my amps are being weird when im playing wiht my jimi hendrix experience pedal all of a sudden the amps make repetitve crackling noise in the background... i can still play but its kind of annoying, the crackling can hardly be heard when pedal is off...

anyone no whats up?
Quote by Crazy Skillz
my amps are being weird when im playing wiht my jimi hendrix experience pedal all of a sudden the amps make repetitve crackling noise in the background... i can still play but its kind of annoying, the crackling can hardly be heard when pedal is off...

anyone no whats up?

It sounds to me like you've got a bad connection somewhere. If you've isolated the problem to the wah and your comfortable messing around inside of it, I'd look to see if there are any noticeable connections that aren't quite stable.
cable bad? you'd probibally realise that, yeah i'd just open up your pedal (unscrew it if possible) and see if there isn't anything disconnected, mabye it's an easy soder job
well to make sure its not ur amp, just plug right in to the amp instead of thru the pedal first
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
that happened to me it was the nut at the input (it was loose) i had to tighten it and it was fine
well if you have any other electronics nearby it migh cause a sound.... a cell phone can.......but listen to the other people, cause they're probably smarter than me at this stuff.
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.