I have a peavy bandit 112 and i saw an ad for a guy who wants to trdae his Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10 for a smaller tube amp like mine. who do you think would get the better deal??
what led you to believe you have a tube amp
Quote by iloveboobs99
what im a pig bcuz i like boobs. Ok who here like boobs! just wonderin. i do

Quote by Shoestick
Never has there been a time more in need of a smiley that pops a boner.

tee hee

check this out 4 real
a tube amp, has tubes in it
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
dude that is such a let down....you dont have a tube amp...

if you did then youd really be in buisness
i fell for the same thing

transtube right?

ouch..that bites.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
haha
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
First and Foremost,

My apoligies, my amplifier's proper name is the Peavy Bandit 112 with "transtube technology."

I would also like to extend an apology to all those i offended by asking this question. I understand the inconvienence I caused by provoking you to click on this thread, and consequently waste valuable time out your day. Remarkably, many of you managed to come up with enough of it to spend bagging on another person, online.

I too understand the thrill and confidence one feels when behind a screen,

Again, I'm Sorry.

P.S. Using the boards to ask an honest question is one thing. Using the boards to be an ass is pointless.
Quote by dhampian
First and Foremost,

My apoligies, my amplifier's proper name is the Peavy Bandit 112 with "transtube technology."

I would also like to extend an apology to all those i offended by asking this question. I understand the inconvienence I caused by provoking you to click on this thread, and consequently waste valuable time out your day. Remarkably, many of you managed to come up with enough of it to spend bagging on another person, online.

I too understand the thrill and confidence one feels when behind a screen,

Again, I'm Sorry.

P.S. Using the boards to ask an honest question is one thing. Using the boards to be an ass is pointless.

lmao dude dont be mad at them for poking fun. I mean seriously...read this:
Quote by dhampian
I have a peavy bandit 112 and i saw an ad for a guy who wants to trdae his Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10 for a smaller tube amp like mine. who do you think would get the better deal??

it was pretty damn funny from here, there, or anywhere.

But not to spam or make you even more upset. He probly wont take your amp.
Not upset...just annoyed to again read a post with numerous responses, none of which say anything slightly helpful or important. I'm over it. Moving on now...to real life...
to answer your question, i think you would get the better deal.

Quote by Chaos Guitar
im great at sweeping but horrible at pinch harmonics

what are people supposed to say man? You would be getting a kickass deal if he did the trade, the HRD is worth a lot more. If he's willing to do it, definitely make the trade. You don't have a tube amp though unfortunately, although I still think it's a decent amp.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
All we're "saying" is that you don't have a tube amp, sorry if it came out slightly wrong...
Don't be afraid to care"

wait, you could do the trade and say its tube. i mean, you were fooled, right?
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
calm down man. they were just poking fun.

it would be an awesome trade...if only you had a tube amp
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
What you could do is buy a used small valve amp for cheap (risky if it doesn't all work out) and trade it for the Hot Rod, and then sell the Hot Rod, and BAM, instant profit. Unless you wanna' keep the Hot Rod, then you've got one at a small price.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
What you could do is buy a used small valve amp for cheap (risky if it doesn't all work out) and trade it for the Hot Rod, and then sell the Hot Rod, and BAM, instant profit. Unless you wanna' keep the Hot Rod, then you've got one at a small price.

Genius, yet again.
i like RHCP plan but you should call and see if he'll trade for a blues jr or a valveking and THEN buy it, sell the amp you have now (either way you'll end up with a pretty nice tube amp)

and do it ASAP