Ok so i have a crybaby limited (i guess it's a crybaby classic?) and when it is on the standby/off mode it totally KILLS my tone. I mean my tone is totally dry and crappy sounding when the wah is in the signal chain....

is there anyway to prevent this or stop it (besides modding the pedal)?
Schecter C-1 Classic
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 602
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Limited
Electro Harmonix Small Stone
Last edited by xdespairfactor at Jul 18, 2006,
yea, buy a new wah
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
any other way? i dont feel like pulling out another 100 bucks when i dont have to.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
well u can sell or return your wah then use the money for another one, or save up a bit more and combine the money and get a real good one, no matter what you do, its gonna cost you money
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
yea i believe YOU need a new wah pedal
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
You can get it modded to true bypass. Rather cheaply too. BUt that's assuming you like the sound, I'd actualyl suggest a vox modded.. sounds better and true bypass.
^Right on, true bypass mod it, and you're set.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i've heard this from alot crybaby owners, one of them buys a new one every 2 months :S
ya they do suck your tone thats just the way of things especially the cheap ones. the 535Q is actually really good to no tone sucking as well as dimes Crybaby from hell. But if you really want to use this one you can send it to keeley and he will mod it for you
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
keeley?
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
Quote by xdespairfactor
keeley?

he mods stuff for people, and is pretty well known for his work. You can do a lot of his mods yourself, but I really like his work. I have a Keeley modded OD808 overdrive, and it sounds fantastic.
http://www.robertkeeley.com/home.php

The true bypass mod just requires you gettng a 3PDT switch, like the Carling, and connecting it to the existing wiring. It's the switch that's all the money, it's like $12 to order. I've gotten a lot of stuff from these people. http://www.smallbearelec.com/home.html
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids