let the pic do the talking can it be done will it work???
seems reasonable to me, but, then again, i dont really know a whole lot about this kinda ****
Quote by Generalpwnt
Will 6/66 involve gratuitous orgies with midgets and clowns?

Quote by musicianamedave
Kill his dog...then nail the dog to a cross. Use said cross to anally rape his mother.

Then give him the old Monkey Grabs The Peach!

yea you could do that

just make a switch to switch between 2 speakers or 4 speakers so you get the wanted amout of ohmage and wattage
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
it depends on your head, but usually, the output jacks are wired in parallel...

and you wouldn't get half the wattage from one jack. You'd get the full 150.
Then again you might have some kinda strange amp that does that.
You can get a cab thats wired like that. I know Behringer makes one. Its just a standard stereo cabinet.
PM me with talkbox questions.

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
does putting a jack in one socket not disable the other one? like when you put in headphones, it disables the speaker at the same time.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by AndyPandy
does putting a jack in one socket not disable the other one? like when you put in headphones, it disables the speaker at the same time.

no one of the jacks is for one cab and the other is for another cab that way you can have full stack
Good picture Billy!! You get a gold star today!
T0/<e

Quote by danilo19
randomly yell "freebird!" then the rednecks will like you.

respect

Quote by cnorthern
If a girl is playing guitar......she is likely a dude in drag.
He'd only get 75 watts from one jack becuase his cab is 4 ohms, not 8. What ohmage are your individual speakers? You can probably wire it to be the right ohmage to get the most out of your head.
Quote by SG88
no one of the jacks is for one cab and the other is for another cab that way you can have full stack

ah, i'm afraid i'm not a fullstack guru!
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by JahJahwarrior
He'd only get 75 watts from one jack becuase his cab is 4 ohms, not 8. What ohmage are your individual speakers? You can probably wire it to be the right ohmage to get the most out of your head.

I'm tired of posting this...

The impedance doesn't affect amplifier output by a factor of the impedance. It affects the output by a ratio of the load impedance and the amplifier's output impedance. If the amplifier was a 150w-4ohm output amplifier, he'd get 150w out of a 4ohm cab. If it was a 150w-8ohm amp, he'd get approx. 132w out of a 4ohm cab.

BTW, thread starter
if you're done letting the picture do the talking, what kind of amp do you have? (you don't even have to tell me the specs, I'll try and look it up, unless of course it's some rare and impossible to find amp).
Last edited by greenbox at Jul 19, 2006,