http://www.eroticfxpedals.com/

anyone ever heard of these? ive been looking for a new pedal recently and after playing a bunch at my local guitar center, i really liked the mxr phase 90. now after reading up about it online, i found out that it might have some issues with draining tone, which is bad. so i was looking to see what i could find in the way of a mod to make it true bypass, and found out that its a pain cause you have to cut out a section of the board. anyway, i find this site that says they make copies of famous pedals that are true bypass, have a power input if the original didnt, etc. so seeing as how the phase 90 copy is only a bit more and is true bypass, it sounds pretty good. IF the thing actually sounds good and is worth the price, which is what im asking. has anyone ever tried these out and are they any good?

if no ones ever tried one, i figure i might just try it out to see if i like it. i mean, even if it sounds bad i still get a pedal with a silhouett of a stripper on it, so how bad could it be? any input anyone has on this is much appreciated.
I can guarantee you not many people here have played one.

Just go and try one out, see what you think of it.

But.... if you like the Phase 90, buy it! But play it a few more times to check if it drains tone.

And that's a cool company name.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i was looking at them and they seem like good pedals and the Harmony central reviews were good. I sday go for it i may look into getting some of those
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
They should be pretty good. They're hand made, true bypass and look like theyre well constructed, and cost about half as much as a regular "boutique" pedal, i might give one a shot one day
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Quote by jof1029

if no ones ever tried one, i figure i might just try it out to see if i like it. i mean, even if it sounds bad i still get a pedal with a silhouett of a stripper on it, so how bad could it be? any input anyone has on this is much appreciated.

You would get all excited and end up having sex your guitar?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by R_H_C_P
Just go and try one out, see what you think of it.

But.... if you like the Phase 90, buy it! But play it a few more times to check if it drains tone.

problem is i dont think ill be able to find one to play, which i would definatly do if i could find one. they are only sold through the site, and i dont really know of any place that lets you try out used pedals.

problem with seeing if the phase 90 sucks tone, is the setup where i can try it out. the thing is bolted down and i can only try it through one amp: a marshall mg. i think most of us would agree that there isnt any tone to drain there. ah well, im off to go play more stuff and see if anything else can burn a hole in my wallet.
Quote by jof1029
problem is i dont think ill be able to find one to play, which i would definatly do if i could find one. they are only sold through the site, and i dont really know of any place that lets you try out used pedals.

problem with seeing if the phase 90 sucks tone, is the setup where i can try it out. the thing is bolted down and i can only try it through one amp: a marshall mg. i think most of us would agree that there isnt any tone to drain there. ah well, im off to go play more stuff and see if anything else can burn a hole in my wallet.

check out some of the zvex pedals they can burn a hole in your wallet. or look at the damage control demonizer that thing can burn a big hole in your wallet
Quote by jof1029

I go to an EVH fan site every once in a while, the guy really has some cool lessons. He used to have all the actual tab and video lessons for every EVH album, but like everyone else, he had to take the content down after the tabs thing. The site is still going strong though. He is excellent at covering EVH stuff, and he gets some great EVH tones with basic equipment.

He recently had a review of the EVH phase 90, and it was very positive. He has like 5 different Phase 90's, ranging from orignal 70's and 80's up to current, and the new EVH one with the script switch is a real winner accoring to him.

here is the site. http://www.jfrocks3.com/guitar/guitarlesson/index.html they have a forum link, and the review is in the gear section of the forum.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids