Sorry if this is in the wrong forum... I'm not completely sure.

Anyone know how I can get a Santana sound on a Les Paul?
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Try turning both tone knobs down to 0. It sounded quite warm and bluesy when i tried it
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
You'd have to mess around with that yourself. All the volume knobs on my guitars were at 10 since the day i got them. I mess with the tone knobs the most.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
try turning the neck pickup on with the tone at zero. and on your amp, have 1 Bass 9 Mid 9 Treb. and then 5 Reverb. My tone sounds very much like soul sacrifice. but i also play a strat.
Thanks a lot, I'm eager to try this but it's 2 am and my family is asleep
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Quote by Viruk
Thanks a lot, I'm eager to try this but it's 2 am and my family is asleep

My family is asleep too so i'll try it for you muwahahahaha
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

it's true
not really prs, just a humbucker in mahagony body guitar. make sure it's the neck pick-up with 0 tone on the tone control. give it a little bit of gain and you can just mess with the EQ settings. i usually use bass : 5 middle : 3 treble : 4
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"