my flanger isnt working can anyone help me i just changed the battery and i have it set on momentary, ive put it in the correct jacks and its a BF-3 Boss i bought off ebay they stated it worked but im probly doin something wrong (btw im not using a boss AC adapter but i dont think it matters that much)
I apologize for not contributing to this thread, but I nearly died laughing after reading the thread name.
Obvious question:
Are there new batteries in it?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yep new batts and when i plug it in it makes a clicking noise through the amp and it just happened now
ahh so it already worked, then there must be a problem in the circuit of the pedal.
I'm not sure if you can fix it you'll have to try out yourself, but don't screw it. It probably shouldn't cost you much to have it fixed.

+

I'm afraid you're being ripped off with your second hand adventure.
could it be anything else the sound goes through it but when i plug in my AC adapter the sound doesnt come out of the amp anymore?
lol dont worry its all been fixed my dad just gave me a diff AC adapter and it worked lol sorry to waste all ya time!!
... that should always be the first thing you have to check, different adaptor, different batteries ...
^We're all happy for you!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30