Amazing pedals but not cheap. You know the cheapest way to get his pedals is to buy a original off of ebay and send it in to be modded like you can get a Blues Driver off ebay for 30 bucks and then he will mod it for 30 and you save 80 dollars
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
theres a certain moderator round these parts who doesn't fancy them very much...
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^Yes, pretty much
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by eridani
So are modded pedals by Keeley worth buying thiike the modded Boss Blues Driver?

p.s. (for people who don't know about Keeley) http://www.robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=14

what's the point in the bold bit if you're asking advice about whether they're any good or not?

"er, I hadn't heard of them till I saw this link, but now I think they're worth it..."

anyway, I haven't tried them. That was a worthwhile post...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
as usual
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i have a keeley modded ts9 and i love the thing. im not 100% sure exactly how much better it is than an unmodded one, but i know it does sound better. and since it now sounds really good and is true bypass, im very happy with with it. i definatly consider it worth it, even though it was a bit expensive.
I've A/B'd the Maxon OD808 and the Keeley modded OD808. The Keeley smoked it, it had a much smoother drive on it, more "usable" gain, and it sounded better at the extremes. I'm very happy with it, I gave the stock one to a friend of mine.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I just sold a Keeley Boss TR-2 Tremolo. It really kicked ass man. The Boss Tremolo sucked away alot of tone and there was a significant volume change from the pedal. Keeley fixes pedals and makes them sound better than the original designers ever dreamed of making their pedals sound.
yeah i have a modded BD-2 and the rat as well. worth every penny.

i get all kinds of sounds with my twin reverb. uber cleans, turn on the rat, and i can make it sound creamy and vintage to cutting and....well awesome
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Try www.analogman.com He does much better and its cheaper, plus the guy is alot more down to earth than the keeley prick.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by The Master Plan
Try www.analogman.com He does much better and its cheaper, plus the guy is alot more down to earth than the keeley prick.

depending on which mod you get from analman, your sd-1 costed $120 or $150

the keeley mod is $135 and has a neat switch to select what mod you want.....
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
I used to think they were good. But seriously....i find Jules to be a much better Pedalman than Analogman and Keeley.