i used to play until the E string broke, or the set was all but rusted completely thru. I see now that the G B E strings are losing their silvery/chrome-like appearance and turning a dull grey.

so when do you change out to a new set?
not me i change about once every 2 weeks. i make sure to wipe them down after playing and keep them good and clean. but then ater about two weeks they start to go i change them. and if one breaks i replace it individually but its gets replaced as well when the two weeks are up
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
2 weeks? **** me, u must have strings comin from ur ass
well i only use my guitar for practice, i hate changing strings coz when i do i might as well fully clean out the guitar polish, dust, fretgoop, etc,
probably once every 3 months yeah
Quote by henza_x
2 weeks? **** me, u must have strings comin from ur ass

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
no guitar center was having a sale and i picked up 12 packs for 20 bucks so i got 24 packs. strings are only 4 bucks its not that expensive and its not bad for me to change them because i got this hand drill with a bit that turns the tunning keys for me so it only takes like two or three minutes and its restrung then a quick tune and stretch and im done
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join