no. i lost my respect for daryl when he joined that band.

glassjaw was ace. oh wellz, atleast he dropped his edge, thats always good.
ya i love head automatica
i got the cd a couple day before it came out and i loved it.
Head Automatica is cool, I saw them perform a few songs acoustically in a record store near me when the new cd came out, it was awesome. Glassjaw is way better though. Supposedly Glassjaw still exists...I can only hope so.
I love HA: I bought their album the day it came out and loved it. I'm a little bored of it now, and I can't stand Beating Heart Baby because I had it as my ringtone
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Head Automatica is the same dude from Glassjaw?

The guy with the weird intestinal problems?
^ Yeah you probably do mean Daryl because he was ill a lot. I liked the first HA album, Beating Heart Baby gets the odd spin in our Uni nightclub. I wish they'd play something like 'The Razor' instead, though. Not heard any new stuff.

The Glassjaw guitarist is in Men, Women and Children as well.
Yeah he's got Crohn's Disease, it's pretty bad: I've got a mate who's got it. It means you have to have a colostomy bag, and that your intestines are pretty much ****ed. On the plus side, he's technically disabled so we got to sit on the wheelchair platform at Give It A Name

Man, I felt bad when I looked at the other people on that platform...
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
the new HA is terrible.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Decadence far surpasses Popaganda. It had a dance feel throughout the entire thing and it was tons of fun, but Popaganda is just boring pop music. They need to bring the organ back.

P.S. I saw them play with Taking Back Sunday about a month ago, and they were just superb
'welcoming you to cardboard city, where i think they're laughing at your banndddd'

yeah i really can't get enough of that song, i enjoy head automatica. i love/loved glassjaw to pieces though, amazing amazing band. but at least he's having fun and all that now.
rites of nothing.
I think it just showcases what talent Daryl has.

I respect him for doing this band.

And I like it too.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
Last edited by J Lock at Jul 20, 2006,
I think they're alright, but wish GJ would come back one day.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Theyre a great band

At The Speed Of A Yellow Bullet is great
I didnt really like their new song, and i havent picked up the new album yet either.
Quote by deantrantham111
Is it just me, or does the lead singer remind anyone else of the guy from Coheed and Cambria

no not really. I think the new song is OK, i liked an older one but i cant remember what it was called? I think they released it, can anyone help me on this?

I saw them live at SXSW.
It was a good performance.

They're coming around here soon.
Maybe I'll go see it.

Really, I don't care for the bands music.
It's catchy and all, but nothing I'd download or anything.

Buuut, the Daryl guy does put on a theatric, slightly gay performance live.

I quite like "Popaganda". It doesn't have anything as good as "Beating Heart Baby" (there's a 're-mix' of the song on there tho), but it's solid nonetheless.
^ and its the only song I know from them..... are they emo ??
Quote by BillyGoth
Sup dudes, I'm stoned as **** and I want to make a bad ass mix of metal bands like Atreyu, Trivium, Funeral For Friend and **** like that. So get some suggestions dudes...Later
^ not really, but the singer was from Glassjaw (RIP) so they're kind of in here by default, I think
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████