Hey: brand new...recorded in one day, vox are better than my usual songs hehe...anyway, check it out i'll critic back if I can! I think it is pretty good, i'd like other musicians to critisise it to DEATH!! Thanks alot!!

http://lukas.dmusic.com/

1st 1 down: I Don't Want To
Orophin
wow pretty good. lol at the start i thought u were stealing from The Sex Pistols, but it becomes its own song entirely. I have to ask though, what are you using to record? its EXTREMELY high quality lol. great lyrics too well done m8! i dont think i could fault it!

Edit - oh and ty very much for ur comment/ advice on my track
thx alot guys, really apprechiate it, makes me wanna write more!! Giives me confidence this does. thx alot

EDIT: i use an rode N1A or sumthin like that, a a set of drum mics, a computer and a nice mixing desk
Orophin
The intro riff is way to simliar to another song, i dont remember then name, when i say simliar i mean rip off. You at lease save it when the secong guitar comes in, but still, its a rip off. Good quaility otherwise.
That's awesome! Keep up the good work! Riffs are awesome in the song....except around 1:00 the drummer makes it all sound tinny. Other than that, I hope to see your record on shelves!
Quote by HelpMeImHungry

I broke my g string while fingering A minor

To Poppy for my liking sorry i realy like my rock music to have a bit of balls and realy rock me. But its pretty good production value.
Quote by I_sold_out
The intro riff is way to simliar to another song, i dont remember then name, when i say simliar i mean rip off. You at lease save it when the secong guitar comes in, but still, its a rip off. Good quaility otherwise.

I noticed that as well, it's an older song. But then again, Wolfmother stole the riff for woman and nobody seems to care about it.
I did not copy this riff, I made it up on the spot...but its a simple riff so im not too suprised you can here other songs in this.
Orophin
Quote by Orophin
I did not copy this riff, I made it up on the spot...but its a simple riff so im not too suprised you can here other songs in this.

It's pretty much the same as the other one though, just with a different tone. You've still got some good songs though, so keep it up.
Last edited by MidnightHours at Jul 19, 2006,
hey man thanks for the crit...you're song is pretty good, the vox are great quality and clear, the drums are great as well and the riff is super catchy...i really cant think of anything to criticize, for this genre of music the song is just as great as any signed band's songs, great job!