Ok, i know i've been posting threads on noise reducers, now im deciding between getting a boss NS2 or a ISP decimator/ which one is better and would eliminate all of the unwanted noise the best
Gear
mesa boogie single rectifer solo 50 head w/el34 tubes
4x12 recto cab
dunlop 95Q crybaby wah pedal
ISP Decimator
Epiphone SG
^Same.

But go to a shop and try them out if you can, but this method might not work if you can't take all your stuff in the shop.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
The ISP is great and it is also about personal taste. I brought my Parker Fly into Guitar Center and hooked up the same head head I have (B-52AT-100) and was quite surprised on how well it works. I ended up buying a Boss Ge-7 EQ instead and the ISP will be my next piece of equipment.
for killing amp noise, and tightening up your tone/transparency/natural feel, it's no contest. ISP.

for killing pedal noise, it's a lot closer- if this is all you want to kill, the boss may be better in terms of economics.

but see if you can try them both.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?