Would the Roland Cube 15 have the power to be heard over a band, without having it sound like complete crap.

If not, would the Roland Cube 30??
No id ont think so and also no to the cube 30. I have the cube 30 and i was jamming with some people and the amp could hardly get the volume and sounded ****.
It is a very good amp for practising but i would advise getting a bigger amp.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Quote by guitarpunk21
what if i don't have a PA system

What is your bands singer going to do?
Quote by MATTTHEMOP
will a 60 be heard if used for gigging?

if you're gigging, i'd almost definitely mic it. that allows you to run it through a mixer through to the pa system.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Maybe look at a peavey valveking? A decent amp at a decent price. It'll kick any solid state modeller bar the vox ad60 and upwards

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

how much does a peavey valveking cost?
would I have to mic that?

oh, and the bands singer, we don't have a real singer, yet, we're looking for one, or, our bassist will have to do it
the roland cube amps are the best for their price.

-the micro cube is great for playing around the house without others on drums.
-the cube 15 is crap because they were not thinking when making it
-the cube 30 is great as the micro is but in your case its not powerful enough to play with drums in the same room
- I would suggest saving up for a cube 60 but if you must you can try a few things.

1) mic a cube 30 which is a bit more money than my second suggestion.

2) get a micro cube or just some pedals for your guitar and patch the output of everything you need to play into this amp.

http://www.music123.com/Behringer-KX1200-Keyboard-Amp-PA-System-i84494.music

I play that with guitar all the time and same for drums, its great for its price and 120W is plenty powerful for just $200. I got mine for $170 as there was a customer returned unit in stock from music123.com and free shipping was great.

the unit is big and 70 pounds but the sounds are great.

I used to run the micro cube into my KX1200 amp but now i have some FX pedals...basic ones and some that i made so i just run out from the mixer and into the big amp without the cube.

I should sell that some day.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/moody07747/Musical%20Instruments/Electric%20guitar/?action=view&current=red1.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch4
that's a keyboard amp?But if it works with guitars, i might get it
but the size, i don't know how i'll be able to carry it
how much does it weigh
Quote by guitarpunk21
that's a keyboard amp?But if it works with guitars, i might get it
but the size, i don't know how i'll be able to carry it
how much does it weigh

yes its a keyboard amp, the lows and highs are all inbetween are great which is why i got it. ( use it for electric drums as well)

its big and 70 pounds which is a downfall for it but the sounds make up for it.

i just decided to sell my cube, time to get that on ebay.