hi

i've just started play and i bought an ibanez GAX 30.
i'd like to know what people think of it and if it is any good. i bought it because i found it loooked good and it and the frets wern't that big. (baught it in jewl blue)

if anyone has it and can tell me if it's any good for beginers would relly be nice

thnx
It's a great starter guitar. I'm guessing you got it with an Ibanez jumpstart pack thingy?

It's not all that great after your first year or so, but it'll be great to learn on, and it doesn't sound too bad through a good amp.
i didn't ge it in a starter pack thing. at steve's you can make your on choise of packs and i chose th gax 30 with a peavey rage 158. that's what they sugessted at steve's.
It's a good guitar and amp to learn on. When starting to play guitar feel and technique is more important than tone. So it's a perfect guitar to get the basics down, and learn on. Maybe in a year or so when you have the basics of guitar playing down and you know what your doing you can upgrade.
~Bryan~
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
does it really matter all that much if u already bought it? it would have helped u a lot more if u asked this b4 u actually bought the guitar and amp

but yes its pretty good to learn on and practice on, but as dropin said, once u get the basics and want more tone, upgrade
Quote by Gyser
does it really matter all that much if u already bought it? it would have helped u a lot more if u asked this b4 u actually bought the guitar and amp

but yes its pretty good to learn on and practice on, but as dropin said, once u get the basics and want more tone, upgrade

Do you have any idea what you're talking about...?