anyone ever heard of dillion guitars?....if u have are they as good as epiphone. im about to buy an sg model dillion or an epiphone but im not sure which one....help anyone that can....tahnks
i am rick james....almost
My friend has one, although I cant say if its as good as an Epiphone cuz I've never played a Les Paul.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Play it, then play an epi, see what you think.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i've hear of them, but i doubt their as good as epi's seeing as epi's are actually licensed by gibson
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
^ what the **** does the fact that they are licensed by Gibson have to do with anything?

have you seen the quailty of some models?

Agile's arent licensed by anyone (or maybe rondo?...or,...agilex2?) i dunno, and they can easily beat alot of epi's from what i hear, i love my epi, but the fact that it says Gibson on it, does **** all. (they arent even made in the same factory?)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by seek_&_destroy
i've hear of them, but i doubt their as good as epi's seeing as epi's are actually licensed by gibson

And I'm quite sure that when a guitar is liscenced by a higher company, they become great guitars....
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
And I'm quite sure that when a guitar is liscenced by a higher company, they become great guitars....

well i'm just saying, i'd rather get an epiphone then some **** no name brand.

well that's a lie, i guess i asked for that, i would have to try both of them first, but if i had to choose blindly, i'd go for epi, cuz i've heard good things from epi's, and plus their closer to the original.
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
^True, if the brand is crap.
And depends what Epi it is...
Don't be afraid to care"

i bought the dillion today and im very satisfied, the gutiar is from a lawsuit with gibson where 25 were made, they got in the lawsuit because its an exact copy of a gibson sg, its even got gibson hardware so.....in this case teh underdog beat epiphone
i am rick james....almost
dillions are much better, i have played a bunch. Dillions have superb tone and great playability. I suggest them to everyone, great price too.