YEAHH !!!

they are hittin' up houston this coming friday the 21st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm sooo ready.
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

enjoy!

I went last year and it was pretty sweet. Got to meet some great bands. I would go this year, but it's at a different venue....a sh*tty venue
No need to start a new thread for that though was there? Especially when there's about 3 in this forum alone.
yep went on saturday was a blast. The only bands I thought were utter **** were converge and terror the rest were pretty awesome, I saw E Town Concrete's last show ever!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
yes becuase unlike converge who I swear to you just strum at random places and make "cool" sounds by pick sliding every two seconds E Town Concrete has great organization, catchy hooks, and great stage presence.
The Black Dahlia Muder

Enough said.
"I wanna see this floor move."

Peter: "Brian...theres a message in my alphabets. It says Oooooooo"
Brian: "Peter, those are cheerios."
August 6th, Winnipeg. Looking forward to seeing Trivium, As I Lay Dying, In Flames and Gwar! I've listened to so many of their songs, I'm stoked to see them live!
"Don't misinterpret what I'm about to say as something bad, but if you can't play six strings, why do you have seven?" - Dimebag Darrell.

I'm in the 8% of teenagers that likes real music club
pm *rocknrollqueen or Johnsonville to join.
Quote by Charlatan_001
I take it you don't like DEP either? Hah

Nope cant stand them. Unorganized hardcore is really a pathetic thing in my opinion, it gives a bad name for the good stuff. Music should be organized IMO.... I hate to use this term becuase all older people use this but its just noise for me.

I mean more power to you, I would still prefer to listen to that stuff then whatever that new generic pop star came out with lol.

Quote by Craigo
Converge and Terror? I love those bands. What werre so bad about them? Did you just not like them in general or was their performance bad?

I just dont like them, but quite honestly terror had a good show as in playing wise, I just like their music. Now converge just sucked at a new level no offense ofcourse to the fans.
I'm going on Aug 2 in STL. Can't wait to see AILD, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Terror, I think Killswitch Engage will be in STL, too.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
i went and missed half of it i was pissed off cuz i didnt see TTEOTD and TBDM but the rest of the show was awsome cannibal corpse was the best there though even though I'm a hardcore fan as i lay dying was pretty kick ass too.overall though pretty badass way better than ozzfest this year
Quote by killinyourkind
i went and missed half of it i was pissed off cuz i didnt see TTEOTD and TBDM but the rest of the show was awsome cannibal corpse was the best there though even though I'm a hardcore fan as i lay dying was pretty kick ass too.overall though pretty badass way better than ozzfest this year

Way to use ONE period in that whole.... thing.

Anyway, I want to go, but hardly any of my friends are going. Grrrr...
Quote by im not mental
hey, does anyone know what time it ends?

around 11 and then getting out of there and all, I wouldnt think anyone would be home before 12!
Quote by Charlatan_001
Way to use ONE period in that whole.... thing.

Anyway, I want to go, but hardly any of my friends are going. Grrrr...

who do you work for freakin school house rock whoo lets make some leap frog games on puncuation.next time saying usefull asshole.
Quote by killinyourkind
who do you work for freakin school house rock whoo lets make some leap frog games on puncuation.next time saying usefull asshole.

That made no sense...

next time saying usefull asshole???? What the fuck is that?
Seriously, his post contributed to the threads topic, and it also contributed to other peoples sanity. Reading posts like yours takes a tole on ones brain. So STFU

How many songs per set are they paying?
i saw the one in mass so i got to see kse. ****ing awesome. my favorites were tteotd, black dhalia, in flames, aild, and kse. behemoth's drummer was awesome tho.
mmm mmm bitch
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Nope cant stand them. Unorganized hardcore is really a pathetic thing in my opinion, it gives a bad name for the good stuff. Music should be organized IMO.... I hate to use this term becuase all older people use this but its just noise for me.

I mean more power to you, I would still prefer to listen to that stuff then whatever that new generic pop star came out with lol.

I just dont like them, but quite honestly terror had a good show as in playing wise, I just like their music. Now converge just sucked at a new level no offense ofcourse to the fans.

You just dissed DEP and Converge in the same post, and you like SOAD.

Technical and complicated =/= unorganized. If you listen to DEP you will actually find the drummer playing the EXACT same rhythm as the guitars. Granted, the rhythms are off timed and syncopated, but this is what makes them who they are.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
yea i most definitly went to the the one mansfield mass.

i had one hell of a great time.

when beefcake went to the jugermister booth i din see him coming...holy effin sh*t man!!!i screamed i got so scared. my head didnt process it and all i saw was this big dude striding my way...heh...great dude.

as i lay dying was so cool!!!i loved it. i must admit to the people who commented on Terror and Converge...they sucked!!!

horse the band was hilarous. what jokers. the keyboardist and singer were stoned.

the guys from behemoth were good but i didn't like the fact that the entire stage act was like rehearsed more than letting themselves just go at it. know what i mean?

i had fun over all...
went to the mountain view show. no converge, no horse, but we had MACHINE HEAD and JOB FOR A COWBOY! what a great tour.
Go Veg.
My friend went to the one in MI today. She said it was awsome. I would've liked to go to the show with Converge.
^ sorry to dissapoint but their horrible live, I may be a bit bias since I dont like them. They played like 3 minutes of master of puppets I was so angry.
Yeh Trivium sucks live. In fact, I think they're overrated and not very good anyway, especially their newer stuff.