i made this the other day its supposed to be played kinda fast but not at that fast.

E-------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------------------------
G--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--------------------------9-------------------
D-10-10-10-10--9--9--9--9-14-14-14-14--------10-12---12-10H12P10
A-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-12-12-12-12-9H10H12-----------------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------------

h- hammer
p-pull off
Last edited by Alternate_rock at Jul 18, 2006,
its catchy as a rif
im curious to see the whole song
if there is one?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
what music do you play? what amp do you maily use? how much you willing to spend? what country do you live in?

Quote by timi_hendrix
You forgot "asl?"

Quote by @zzasin
You want me dead cause I don't share your opinion?

I bet my life savings your an American..
show us the whole song when you get it figured out, it could be good.
Quote by guitar_man_guy
Funniest story ever.

So Im in my room with my girlfriend, and Im getting a blow job (It's like 11 at night, thought everyone was asleep) and my brother opens the door while saying "Duuude you wont believe what I just caught Mom and Dad doing!"
Also get some lyrics and post them in the songwriting and lyrics forum..i'd like to see what you come up with. oh and what genre is it sposed to be??? cos it'd sound good with a little distortion...
Quote by guitar_man_guy
Funniest story ever.

So Im in my room with my girlfriend, and Im getting a blow job (It's like 11 at night, thought everyone was asleep) and my brother opens the door while saying "Duuude you wont believe what I just caught Mom and Dad doing!"
yeah i like it better with distortion. i have no lyrics that i wrote for this song. but i do have lyrics that i could maybe find a way to fit the song but i wouldnt try to force it. and if any one else has any ideas for more parts to the song im open to suggestions.