It sucks..

Naw, just joking. I don't know a single thing about it.

Congrats on the new guitar, man!
naysayer is the best word ever. That is all.

Haven't tried any peavey guitars...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Peavey guitars always seemed to be like the Carlo Robelli of electric guitars (assuming they don't make electrics) but I've never actually tried one so I'll stop talking.

Peavey is def an awesome company when it comes to amps though.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
im liking the new Peavey CT USA was reviewed in one guitar mag forgot which one it was but the tester said that it held onto its tuning after big divebombs even though it twas a licenced floyd rose.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
im liking the new Peavey CT USA was reviewed in one guitar mag forgot which one it was but the tester said that it held onto its tuning after big divebombs even though it twas a licenced floyd rose.

yea, floyd roses do that.
Quote by TehNez
Peavey guitars always seemed to be like the Carlo Robelli of electric guitars

I beg to differ. I've only played one guitar that I liked more than my Peavey V-Type, and that guitar was a multi-thousand dollar Carvin Custom
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

I beg to differ. I've only played one guitar that I liked more than my Peavey V-Type, and that guitar was a multi-thousand dollar Carvin Custom

i do believe you need to try ESP custom guitars, Caparison guitars
^ I've played high-end ESP's, and I don't like them that much
well im talking custom like straight outta their custom shop. if you ever come to aus i'll give you the location for a good place in south australia that has ****loads of esp and not that many ltd's
Quote by mydadisjewish
i just tried the new rotor exp from peavy. it is a helluva guitar, so i bought it. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/peavey/rotor_exp/index.html

reviews. comments? sure peavy does make a lot of beginner guitars, but their upper end models are still stunning.

Indeed, their high-end models are both aesthetically stunning and play marvelously. Their sound is pretty average, but it's not bad by any standards.

This is the model I own, my V-Type:

And I wouldn't be able to tell you how many PM's i've gotten from people wanting to know more about it, because my old pics in the pics of your gear thread.
shape is certainly different. im not that much of the fan about the binding. how does the trem hold up during divebombs
Quote by azn_guitarist25
shape is certainly different. im not that much of the fan about the binding. how does the trem hold up during divebombs

Can't say I do those, but it holds up fine whenever I use it
Quote by Dreadnought
Can't say I do those, but it holds up fine whenever I use it

what you being serious. and i was beginning to think you were my friend