Anyone know some good Industrial/Electro bands? Something like Celldweller, Snake River Conspiracy, Grendel, Android Lust, ASP and what not.
Electro?

Try Kraftwerk if you want some old-skool goodness.

Otherwise, Jedi Knights makes some awesome funky type electro. Industrial Bass Machine makes alot more trippier music but still cool nonetheless.

As for Industrial I wouldnt know, I don't listen to it really. I have a cd by one band called Swamper (I think) thats pretty awesome though. Try and check it out.
Quote by Grebble
shapeshifter (f. Styles of beyond) is celldwellers best song
its pretty cool, and its in NFS Most Wanted!

Yeah that is a pretty awesome song celldweller are just pretty awesome all round!
!RocK On! \m/ ( -_- ) \m/
Quote by skeptopotamus
Wumpscut

Indeed.

Velvet Acid Christ
Hocico
Skinny Puppy
thats all I can think of now.

EDIT: leaether strip is also recommended.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Aug 20, 2006,
Quote by raise_the_dead
Indeed.

Velvet Acid Christ
Hocico
Skinny Puppy
thats all I can think of now.

EDIT: leaether strip is also recommended.

And to add to the above:
Unter Null, Klinik, Suicide Commando, Die Form, and Pride and Fall. The last three have a stronger EBM fell which you may dig.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Here are some of the best ones, your name is Dark Tranquility, so I assumed you liked metal, so I included a few of the heavier industrial metal bands too.

Klank- Klayton of Celldweller's most metalic project

Argyle Park-Another Klayron Project

Circle Of Dust- In my opinion, Klaytons best work

Pitbull Daycare-Good techno/industrial

Misery Loves Co.-Similar to Pitbull Daycare

Funker Vogt-Darkwave/industrial without much metal

VNV Nation-Like a lighter Funker Vogt

Ministry-One of the original industrial metal bands

Skrew-Similar to Ministry

Pain-Peter Tägtgren, (vocalist of the death metal band Hypocrisy)'s industrial project, definately heavier than the others, but it still has the obvious electronic influences.
Last edited by imcrazy814 at Aug 21, 2006,
Quote by skeptopotamus
Wumpscut

The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by INDUSTRIALMETAL
And to add to the above:
Unter Null, Klinik, Suicide Commando, Die Form, and Pride and Fall. The last three have a stronger EBM fell which you may dig.

I would leave SC off that list

Dont forget to mention that Unter Null used to be powernoize. Die Form were pretty cool. I need to hear Pride and Fall sometime soon.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.