Hey this is kinda a noob question but i have been looking around alot for a thin guitar strap like slashs where its only like 1-1.5 inches wide because i dont really like the big leather straps they are way to uncomfortable. If you know where to get one like this can you post it here or tell the company thanks alot
You see them all the time in guitar shops, go into one and look at the straps, you're guaranteed to find one.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
dude the thin ones are gonna be a lot more uncomfortable, especially if you have a heavy guitar
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
wouldnt that be uncomfortable having all of the weight concentrated in one area as in having a wider one spreading the weight out more.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join