Hi, i have a maverick spieces 1 guitar and i love it but i want a guitar with emgs. I know i could fit emgs but a friend of mine did this and he said he lost a lot of tone from his guitar so he let me try them and i found the same thing, they just dont sound good on my guitar. Anyways im looking a guitar with emgs, 24 frets and would prefer something along the lines of jackson, ibanez, esp. I have a budget of about £550 or $1100 american dollars. Does anyone have any recommendations.

ALmost forgot, i play metal.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Why not get a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser? It's got everything you said. it's in your budget, and it kicks ass!! You should seriously check them out!
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
oh yea i forgot about schecter, i was looking at them when i was considering a 7-string
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Deans are great, just be wary of the LICENCED Floyd Rose Trems, they aren't good. Also, if you want a Dean, try to get one WITHOUT the Dimebucker, cause it sucks ass. Just a few things to look out for with Deans. I do recommend looking at them too though (if your into those shapes).
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix