And then, I felt like I was on top
The game of evil I had won
But then depression came to settle
I'd question if I could live on
Things slowly started to get better
A smile came back to my face
But memories of you disgust me
My life's spent trying to erase
Wow, anger, sounds kind of like nu-metal, unfortunatly, and not the good kind like System of a Down, the Linkin Park kind. Sorry, will you still crit my rap (in the sig)?
Quote by MastaBassist10
Wow, anger, sounds kind of like nu-metal, unfortunatly, and not the good kind like System of a Down, the Linkin Park kind. Sorry, will you still crit my rap (in the sig)?

interesting, a rapper on UG doesent like Linkin Park. I think LP is good but i dont think this song sounds like them, it is however a good song, good job on this

critting back? in sig
Quote by AmplifySilence
interesting, a rapper on UG doesent like Linkin Park. I think LP is good but i dont think this song sounds like them, it is however a good song, good job on this

critting back? in sig
I don't like them because they're cliche and too angry for my tastes. A little anger is cool, but too much is bad.

EDIT: So I'm a rapper, now, eh?
cliche is somewhat right, angry is too but not for my taste. yeah man a rapper/bassist, thats pretty cool man (sorry for post without a crit)
Thanks. It's kind of a personal song, but I embellished it a little to make it sound better. I didn't realize it was coming off as sort of angsty and I didn't plan for it to sound like nu-metal at all. Haha, but trust me, if you knew where I was coming from on this, you would understand the anger more.
^2x Well, we don't, so we can't. Good to see that you're expressing yourself truely, though.
Quote by AmplifySilence
yeah man a rapper/bassist, thats pretty cool man.

Sweet, I totally kick ass!
hey, i like how you put some emotion and feeling into the song to make it your own....it sounds really nice how it is....
UG's HIPPIE