hi i'm getting a new amp with a budget for about 200. my friend suggested the roland cube but i think the spider is pretty good as well. so i can't decide which one to get. it would be very helpful if u guys can give me some suggestions. i'm also open to any new ideas.
I like better the spider. my friend has it and it's AWSOME!! the distortion is so good that you don't even need a pedal.

but it dipendse what kind of music do you lisend to?
GET THE ROLAND, IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL HIGHLY REGRET IT! The roland has all the best metal amps in it plus a great clean channel, it even has an acoustic setting! The Spider sucks imo.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
yea i thought the acoustic setting on roland was cool. and my friend is like hella good so i'll take his advice.
roland. definitely. unless you like digital, depthless sound. no, i'm not on the bandwagon: i just sold mine.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I love my spider, but if my microcube was 50 watts It would be so much better. Go with the cube. It has IMO one of the best rectofier models out there.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
Never played the roland but my younger brother has a spider II and it is one of the worst sounding amps ive ever played.
wow, lot of spider II threads today...anyway threadstarter, get the roland
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
I like better the spider. my friend has it and it's AWSOME!! the distortion is so good that you don't even need a pedal.
QUOTE]

er.....
Read my post. Not this.
^You're making the right decision.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^+4
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!