Ok this was our old band name and our first song so we thought we would see what you thought.

We're the Orange RoadCones and we're coming to your town,
We're the Orange RoadCones taking other rawkers down,
We'd like to sing a song to climb higher than KingKong,
To let you rawkers know that we are going to steal your show.

(then a cool bass line thingy)

We're the Orange RoadCones and we're coming to your town,
We're the Orange RoadCones taking other rawkers down,
We'd like to sing a song to climb higher than KingKong,
To let you rawkers know that we are going to steal your show.

McMahan/Helvey composition #2

Whatever......
Last edited by WOODnotes at Jul 19, 2006,
for a light hearted thing like this it's actualy pretty clever. Mabey add another verse and change it, might make it a bit more interseting.
well its our first song we EVER wrote so we didn't change it at all. we even use the same instruments that we started with in this song, a ukulele and a strumstick. so we're never gonna add another verse to it. thanx for the crit. peace, WOODnotes
haha thats pretty cool man. id use that on occasion when your guitarist breaks a string or something just to kill time.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Put it on a cd/tape (whatever) to the music of Southpark and come on stage to it.......

Very simple little ditty and probably sounds good to whatever music you have for it. I normally hate a AAAA rhyme scheme but I think it'd sound better if the last line rhymed too - though I can't hear the music obviously so that's just my opinion from a reading perspective.

(If you find the time can you have a quick look at this one please buddy)

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
lol thats a good idea. oh it sounds awesome with the music we have for it. we both play the guitar but not in this song, in this song we play the ukulale and a strum stick.(strumstick is a diotonic scaled instument). so both of them togather and the melody we sing it to it's pretty wicked awesome.
Quote by wingedgopher
haha thats pretty cool man. id use that on occasion when your guitarist breaks a string or something just to kill time.

Haha, good idea, I agree with him.
Crit mine?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398258
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
haha, nice, must be fun to sing live, ive got a song about an apple seed, mwahaha
PSN: Noverion
wow, this is getting WAY better crits than I thought it would. however long it takes you to read this song is how long it took to write.
Orange RoadCones, I love it. I live in Ohio (where there are four seasons: winter, still winter, almost winter and construction) so my group (when we were still together) thought of naming an album "In The Land of the Orange Barrels", but anyways.

Definetly catchy little ditty that would be interesting to work into shows. You should also do another one thanking the crowd to end the show. Think of Sgt. Pepper's with the intro song and the song at the end.
hey thanx man. thats a pretty good idea about the song at the end we'll prolly do that. oh and we're not the Orange RoadCones any more we're The WOODnotes now. peace, WOODnotes