I just received it an hour ago from Fedex it's a SS-10 silvertone I bought off ebay. The only problem is it looks like someone had spilled coke on it or at least that's what I think it was. When I was cleaning it off that's what it smelled like it was brown and very sticky. The fact that it's 98% wasn't helping. When I turn the volume and tone knobs they make a squishing sound but every thing works I don't know how well but it works. I'm going to take it to the only guitar shop in town I don't like it but it's the only place with in sixty miles of me. Do you think that sticky substance could mess with it? Do you think a eleven hole Strat Pickguard would fit it? I know I would have to drill two holes but after that do you think it would fit?

This is the best picture I have. I bought a memory stick pro off ebay but they sent me a memory stick pro duo now I'm waiting on an adaptor
Last edited by YouWantToKillME at Jul 19, 2006,
you could fit a strat pickguard on it but the neck area may not fit also the area around the bridge would be different
You still haven't deleted the other thread.....
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
You can't triple post, edit you first one to incouparate all the information of the last two.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Quote by scott6
It looks ok? The pickguard question all depends on if the distance between the neck and bridge are the same.

I measured it the best I can it's six and a half inches from the neck to the bridge. Should I count the space where it slides up under the neck?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
You can't triple post, edit you first one to incouparate all the information of the last two.

Damnyourbossy
You did it again, there is an edit button on the bottom right corner of you post, use it.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Good news when I said I turn the volume and tone knobs and they were making a squishing sound it's not. I pried the knobs off and it was plastic under them making that sound. I'm guessing it's left over plastic that was on the pickguard when whoever pulled it off it just got stuck under there. The fretboard is a little wider the my kramer and the neck is rough like there is no polyurethane on it it's just dry scratchy wood could I put some on there or would I mess it up?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
You did it again, there is an edit button on the bottom right corner of you post, use it.

get over yourself