Alright i dont know if this has been covered and i couldnt find a thread like it so here it is. My buddy bought a 2005 B.C. Rich Special Edition Mockingbird and two other guys at our high school who own B.C. Rich Guitars (ones a kerry king wartribe and the other is the kerry king v shaped signitaure guitar) tried to get him not to buy it. They had warned him that within a month or two it would unexplicably fall apart with no warning for absolutly no reason. Having his mind set on this guiar he went out and bought it, when he came home from a trip to toronto the input jack was lying on the floor, he thought the dog did it but no teeth marks or scratches so that was out of the question, and when he brought it in to be reparied, (no one had even opened it up yet) the guitar tech found that the ground wire was soldered to the live wire.

What i want to know is if this is a common occurance among BC Rich owners?????
that is extremely specific to be a "buddy" :P just jokes.
ya new BC rich lick.

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
no i've had a warlock for 2 and a half years and never had a problem with it. nice guitar too. edit: wait wait wait one problem cept its my fault, i dropped it once and now the volume knob falls off sometimes but i can just stick it back on easily or if i want to keep it there i can glue it or get new ones, like $10 replacement, no biggie.
Mine hasnt fallen apart yet, but its showing signs of ageing, but i wouldnt put it past B.C. Rich. my guitar has **** quality, so im getting an epiphone
bLaCkSkaLl

My Gear
Dean From Hell
Marshall G50R CD
Ibanez: Tubescreamer,
,Flanger/Chorus,
Delay/Echo
Korg CA-30 Tuner
An epiphone won't be much of a step up from a BC Rich.
LOL i had my friends bcrich bronze warlock loaned off him when i waited for my guitar to get here a few months ago.. and when i had it the wires came loose from the input jack and i had to fix it before he found out.. i felt so bad.
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
yeah BC Rich has horrible horrible QC so when you buy one you never know what your getting unlees you try it some of them are pretty good, some of them fall a[art within a few weeks, its kind of like the lottery really.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah BC Rich has horrible horrible QC so when you buy one you never know what your getting unlees you try it some of them are pretty good, some of them fall a[art within a few weeks, its kind of like the lottery really.

any guitar out there can either be made good or bad right out of the box...

cept the ones that cost 1000 bucks
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Guess I won the lottery. Most that has happened to mine has been caused by me. Paint chips from dropping it twice, volume knob got loose and I replaced it, and the input jack came loose, but that was easily fixed in a matter of seconds. Only problem I really have is the action, which I need to adjust because I horribly adjusted it last time I restrung it.

its now 2 or three years old.
yea thats ther problem they bought a kerry king signature guitars! THER CHEAP, easy way for bc rich to make money... I bought a Warlock for like $350 and ive had it for more then 2 years and ive had no problems other then the input bolt thing on the guitar came loose but that happens to a lot of other guitars so it was nothin...
i have had a warlock for a year now but its like a 4 year old guitar and the only thing that has went wrong was my own fault. hitting it causing minor chips and stepping on the cord causing the input to get lose and cause static which i fixed in like 2 mins.
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh
don't stick your penis in it

MY RIG!
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424 CM
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Johnson Electric Acoustic
Zoom GFX-1 Multi Effect pedal
Randall RX25
Behringer Distortion Pedal
Quote by YYZ
An epiphone won't be much of a step up from a BC Rich.

Based on your opinion ... many would argue that statement.
What would be a good idea with a bronze warlock is to sand alll the paint off and sell it to some unsuspecting new player for double the price as a "Limited edition natural Warlock" it might work?

But yeah i like BC Riches as long as they aren't the agathis ones ¬_¬
bc richs are T3H G3h!
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others