I can play Solos:

Eruption (note for note)
Master of Puppets (99 percent)
paranoid (perfect)
smells like teen spirit (with eyes closed)
war pigs (both of them perfect)
stairway to heaven (perfect)
crazy train (97 percent)
freebird (90 percent)

BUT I CANT PLAY BARK AT THE MOON! (%-0.000000000000000001000001)
I AM SO PISSED! I cant even do the main riff or the chorus. WTF?!? I want to learn those solos so bad. Does any1 have any tips for that song or is there a tutorial or something. God I thought that once I had conquered eruption and crazy train i could play anything but apparently im wrong.
Gibson SG (Cherry)
Gibson Double Neck SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

*Building my own guitar now*
Last edited by steve06x at Jul 18, 2006,
I'd like to hear some recordings of all of those solos that you've "conquered" just out of curiosity. But for your problem, get Guitar Pro 5 and it will play the notes out at the right tempo for you.
i have power tab editor. guitar pro u have to pay for.
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

practice helps
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
so you can play eruption yet your having trouble with this song....not an easy song by any means but compared to eruption....you should be able to blow right through it no problem
Led Zeppelin rocks the hardest!!!
i know im so frekin pissed. It nowhere as close to the speed of eruption. AGH!!!!!!!! torrent it? I have bit torrent. gimme a good link and ill download it. But wait dont u need a confirmation code?
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

Get one of those Tascam guitar trainer things.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by ins@ne
not if u illegally torrent it

you can get guitar pro of torrent?

nice...
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
well today when i woke up i looked at my guitar and was pissed. So i turned my huge amp max volume up to 6 and veything else to 10. Then I tried to play the intro and the chorus. And walla! It came out great. I guess it was just a phase. Now all i have to concentrate on is the solos. w00t w00t w00t
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

Quote by WantToLearn
wtf? lol weird

wow I wish I went through phases of not being able to play something...then wake up and be a god haha
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
phew....ouch i cant play the solo, my fingers hurt from so much bending at practice yesterday. OOOOOOOOUUUUUCCCH!
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

lol, it's a mindset i reckon, sometimes i'm just not in the mood to learn, and i can play all the solo's ive learnt no probs, my fingers are doin all the work, but if i try and teach my fingers something new they get mad.
yeah well i dont htink my fingers are mad now. they are in pain they are in the finger hospital. The pain is unbearable i cant even fret a fret without feeling pain. lol fret a fret.
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

how about some soundclips of all these solos you can play?

let me guess, you don't have anything to record your guitar.