Did any one try one of these? I want a tube amp, i want to get the most out of my future pedals.

How loud can this thing get? does it depend on what cabinet i get?

I think any cabinet will work with this head, is that right??

Would it sound better then my crate gt65? lol to meny questions, thats why im here..

If i do get this amp im going to buy it in a week. I think this thing is really cool, and no one has one around here!
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
hmm... anyone?
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
try it out and see. Thats a new model i think and noone has bought one yet hardly. So go to the shop your buying it from and plug in, and see if you like it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
try it out and see. Thats a new model i think and noone has bought one yet hardly. So go to the shop your buying it from and plug in, and see if you like it.

Im buying from ebay or MF... Thats where i get all my stuff. there are no guitar shops around here. Thats why im trying to get some opinions here.
Quote by t.t deville
uhh well man then i guess you should either buy something highly reccomended or just take your chances, neither of which is really advisable.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm