hi i have an esp ex-50 which i uypgraded the bridge pup with an dimarzio steves special and anyway i play metal,hardcore and i was wondering what guitar i should get and i was lookin ant jackson or a higher line esp and maybe a good ibanez that i can upgrade later let me now
well somethin wiith ok pups because those would be later changed and Humbuckers!!! floyd would be nice but something with at least locking if not locking thats fine too 24 frets would be cool
maybe look into the Jackson MG series or the Ibanez S series...personally id look at the Jackson DXMG Dinky...tat thing is teh sex0r
i dont like really thin necks but if u have played an esp you know what neck i like.. kind of like a strat neck
Im guessing 500 american.

Ibanez S470. Right at $500.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-2005-S470-Electric-Guitar-?sku=519969
Although it only has 22 frets, the tremolo makes up for it. Super smooth, people say it doesnt have as much range as an Original Floyd Rose but it makes up for its smoothness.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by TKG9876
well somethin wiith ok pups because those would be later changed and Humbuckers!!! floyd would be nice but something with at least locking if not locking thats fine too 24 frets would be cool

dude look at my sig. i can ship it for 500 canadian
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?