ok so i was wondering who do you think is more trust worthy with repairing my amp

guitar center or a little music store

some of the people who work at guitars centers are really cool people and seem to know what tehy are doing but others just seem like dumbasses

basically what i want done to my amp is have all the wires checked because the sound cuts out every once in a while and for some reason the reverb hasn't worked since i got it.

ps. anyone know how much that would cost, i guess it basically depends on whats wrong
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Not Guitar Center. I've almost never had a good experience with those places. Talk about (for the most part) unknowledgable people. Go to a reputable local shop. For a wire check, it shouldn't cost much at all. Fifty should cover it if it's a high price to check, but it shouldn't be that much for just a check up.
k thanks

thats what i was thinking

Quote by gunther_sucks

I'm jealous.
The smaller shops will probably charge less and do a better job.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
The smaller shops will probably charge less and do a better job.

+1 for RHCP's suggestion!!
ok thank you all for your help

Quote by gunther_sucks

I'm jealous.
You can find out more info about a business through the Better Business Bureau, they would have a list of any complaints or problems a business has lodged against them.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
what type of amp do you have? Because if the store you want to go to is not an authorized dealer, you may void your warrenty. (I know this is true with Fender at least).

edit:
If the small store won't void the warrenty, I would go to them, they probably know more.