hey i saw these behringer effects pedals and they are 35$ cad each anyone try them or are these good for the price?
i heard theyre just like boss pedals, but have a cheap casing ( their made from plastic instead of heavey duty metal)
I run a behringer eq in my fx loop on my amp and I think it sounds just as good as all the other more expensive eqs. I dont know much about any of their other products though.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
i played with their chorus and hated it, i diddnt bother trying anymore of the pedals, i hear they tend to break easy since they are plastic and people do stomp the stomp boxes
I have the behringer flanger, and I'd love to get more.
I haven't had to change the battery in the months I've had it, and you can really mess around with it and get some cool things.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
umm..you get what you pay for. My guitar teacher has a vtone multi-effect pedal for his students (i bring my zoom instead) and sometimes you have to kick it to play it. Mabye if you have extra money to spend and want to mess around with something...but it's not worth it if your achually plan to use the pedal
Behringer pedals are pretty good, some are obviously better than others, you do get what you pay for, i have a few behringer pedals but when i play live i use my boss pedals. the behringer are used more for home practise, b ut for beginers who arent gigging or anything i say go for it, you cant lose, its better than a multi-fx pedal sound wise, u have more control with your sound, but again the casing is a problem as well as the nobs, they are REALLY flimsy...so just be careful, but they are good pedals but depends what you use it for as well
what if i said i could make my own casemy dad works in a metals shop as do i at school
yeah that would probably be helpful, and might make the pedals last longer. Soundwise they arent the best, but they arent really bad either.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by dertjoe
i played with their chorus and hated it, i diddnt bother trying anymore of the pedals, i hear they tend to break easy since they are plastic and people do stomp the stomp boxes

thats ridiculous, the casing is fine unless your gonna be hitting it with a sledgehammer.

And to threadstarter, which ones were you looking at cause the tuner is great I own it and its just as good as the boss just the casing is plastic instead of metal. dont know about the other ones though, anyone tried the noise gate? cause im thinkin of gettin that one.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Don't get the noise surpressor, I haven't tried other but have heard good things, but the NS is pure ****.

The only thing it is good for it the mute mode instead of reduction and you can use it to cut your signal, heh.
The tubescreamer copy (TO800) is aparntly pretty damn close to the real thing. I have the copy and take it with me everywherejust when i need that extra bit of gain.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
Hmm, Behringer. What they are good for? To kick them out of a window...

They sound like crap. I've tested different pedals... And the tubescreamer copy does not at all sound like a real tubescreamer.
The main problem of these pedals is that they are sooo ****ing noisy.

No, I don't like them at all. It is right, that you get what you pay for.
I would say for a beginner they are good. Just to check out, what kind of effects are possible. But as soon as you get a bit more professional, you won't like them at all!
Quote by Abu-Abu
Don't get the noise surpressor, I haven't tried other but have heard good things, but the NS is pure ****.

The only thing it is good for it the mute mode instead of reduction and you can use it to cut your signal, heh.

lol ok, thats not really what im looking for so guess i'll just save up for the ISP decimator. thanksfor the info, just saved me $35
Quote by King ofKumbucha
hey so picked up my first pedal the ultra distortion pretty good so i thought just one more ill have a good start to a pedal board and so i got the to800 wow amazing i love its amazing 35$ lime green and good sound just what i always wanted if ur on a budget and want a good overdrive thats the one
Quote by rockintill2
hey so picked up my first pedal the ultra distortion pretty good so i thought just one more ill have a good start to a pedal board and so i got the to800 wow amazing i love its amazing 35$ lime green and good sound just what i always wanted if ur on a budget and want a good overdrive thats the one

that is the longest sentence ever....

they suck dont waste your money
well thats ur oppinion some people likem some dont, so i guess if u have a 400$ pedal compared to a 35$ pedal ur obviosly not getting the same quality but it is a good pedal and u get alil more for the price. and my grammer, i blame on msn
Quote by dertjoe

did you try the ultra chorous. because when you get the settings right man it sounds sweet!
They are good for practise in your room cause you dont have to worry about the noise there. And not ALL of them are crap. They've just managed to make some things good like the EQ and the tuner.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
Another thing to look at is the Ashton pedals. There an extra $10 (this is in australian dollars) but they're aluminium instead of plastic. I dunno what they sound like but i think som1 should try one out.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
^I have the tuner and its great but you said the EQ's good? do you think it would beat the Danelectro fish n chips>?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Its great, casing is just fine no matter what you've heard and its great, its chromatice like the boss, tunes bass also like the boss, I would say its probably just as good as the boss cept it doesnt have metal casing. Although I cant actually say I know this for sure since I havent tried out the boss but the behringer TU100 is great!
Quote by King ofKumbucha
I've got loads of these pedals there not the best built pedals in the world so if you are planning of giging etc I'd probably avoid them. I use mine with my practise amp and I can get a good aproximation of the sound I want.

I guess it's pretty simple you want a good quality pedal, don't but the behringers.

If you want a cheap pedal that's gonna give you a good idea of the sound you want then go for these pedals.