i taught myself how to play on the internet and stuff, and i know how to play tons of stuff but i musicially dont know much, i know some chords and scales, few, but like keys and theory im screwed, any advice
Stuffs:
ESP LTD KH-202 electric guitar
Randall RX120DHS
Crate FXT65 amp
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Every Zeppelin Recording
Learn all the theory that you can.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
If your at school take a music class, or get lessons, theres some good lessons on UG that may help with key and relations to scales and chords
If you need to rethink your religion after listening to a song, youve got problems to start with
i would recommend learning what notes are (if you dont already know), intervals, what keys are (and what makes each one different), the major scale, and the circle of fifths.

it will take a little while so try not to give up or get impatient. good luck.

edit: another helpful site (besides UG)
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jul 19, 2006,