I didn't mind it dude...your singer has an intresting voice... execp he really backs off those high notes...guitar had little mistakes but nothing too bad....over all i was really diggin it dude...good job
I think maybe you should turn the guitars up just a bit. The drums kind of drown them out.
Tell your singer to ****ing yell those high notes and quit backing off that like, if he can that is. He sounded like a guy who lost his voice on those notes. I guess the drum was a drum machine? Sounded like it. Drums needed to be turned down a little too. Other than those things it was good, solo was ace man. The singer has a good voice it sounds like, he jsut needs to use it, and not do whatever he was doing.
the intro picking seemed to be off, and yeah turn up that lead guitar a ton, and the rythm a little more, and then ull be ready like mr rogers after he changes his shoes
Quote by Noxkid457
Tell your singer to ****ing yell those high notes and quit backing off that like, if he can that is. He sounded like a guy who lost his voice on those notes. I guess the drum was a drum machine? Sounded like it. Drums needed to be turned down a little too. Other than those things it was good, solo was ace man. The singer has a good voice it sounds like, he jsut needs to use it, and not do whatever he was doing.

it sounds like hes going to his falsetto voice in that part, he just may not have that range, axl has a pretty high vocal range, i know i cant hit those hight notes
drummer needs to hit the toms and bass drum instead of the snare. is that a keyboard? you need to be a little more together and have the guitar sharper. otherwise it's fine
I gave rock n' roll to you

Anti-thayer
Quote by Scott3229
it sounds like hes going to his falsetto voice in that part, he just may not have that range, axl has a pretty high vocal range, i know i cant hit those hight notes

Yeah thats why I said "if he can." He should just stick to his normal range and not go that high if he can't do it. (he doesn't HAVE to sing those in falsetto)
not qa bad attempt at all!!!

loving the guitars, when you can hear them!! and only a few wrong notes!! like the other guys said, the drums are a bit too loud, but that doesnt spoil the song that much!!

singer is ok too, shame he cannot quite hit the high notes!!

still a pretty solid effort, and with a bit of mixing it will be lush!

Quote by yourmom09
i still think you rock, jimmy.

Quote by MonkeyOnDope
badass man just badass

Equipment:
- Dean Razorback
- Parker P-42
- Ibanez SA 160 QMAM
- Line 6 Spider II 210
- Boss GT8
- Boss BR900 CD

http://jimi.dmusic.com/music/
if you remix that, try taking a bit of treble off the drums, that should just help it to sit back a little bit, and then put a bit more treble and a slight bit less mids on the lead guitar track and then turn it up and that should bring it right to the front.