Trippy stuff. Thanks.... Not intentional on led zeppelin's part i don't think... just someone with too much time on their hands.
i really would like to think this is just a hoax, however it is interesting that this partis where the lyrics say "there are two paths you can go by". Considering the classic christian belief that you either go to heaven or hell this is pretty ironic
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
It's not even real backmasking, for that matter. The only reason we can understand the words is because someone told us it said them. It's like if you get in a car and someone says they smell ****, everyone smells ****.
ya but ive asked one of my friends to listen to it without looking at the words and he kinda heard it, but is this really what it sounds like backwards or is it just someone putting it in
Quote by God Am
It's not even real backmasking, for that matter. The only reason we can understand the words is because someone told us it said them. It's like if you get in a car and someone says they smell ****, everyone smells ****.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.
The way i see it, it doesn't matter. I mean, i've listened to it ALOT when trying to learn the solo, and i've not magically turned satanist as of yet. Its a good song, and it does me no harm, so i don't see how it matters if there's some hidden message in it...