how much should it cost to install a FR in a Schecter C-1Blackjack (a string through)

is a perfect guitar..and its hard to find a guitar thats all of whta i want..and the guita i already have is perfect..but its missing a trem

id like to get a FR or edge pro put in (ive estamated $200)
and about 20 for the locking nut

how much should the work be??? 100-150?
were would be some good sites to buy the FR..id rather get a EP though
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
If you don't have floyd it would be tifficult to install it ,but if you have just tremolo better search for flyin tremolo it's cheaper and don't have micro tune but it works
You could try a Kahler Locking trem: http://www.kahlerusa.com/ , They come in a surface and stud mount Versions, No routing,
Last edited by Spade1 at Jul 19, 2006,
doesnt fingerboard radius play a role and the neck angle? or can that be overcome in the mounting?
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Go for the Kahler flatmounts. www.kahlerusa.com

It may not be perfect when you get it done, whats he gonna say? "Oh Im sorry man but like you know I cant change it you know?"
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
well im still gunna have to route for the locking nut with the kahler...are the good..like a OFR..will it stay in tune for atleast a week type of deal?

i mena...is it worth the 350 for the thing plus a nut and work?
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by rockstar_jones
doesnt fingerboard radius play a role and the neck angle? or can that be overcome in the mounting?

finger board radius yeh sorta but not really a big one. and you only will need to work out neck angle if you dont have it recessed.

and kahler nuts install behind your nut so i dont think you need to route the fingerboard at all. also ive been told that some kahlers dont sustain that well when doing divebombs and can go out of tune before you finish a song
Quote by numbfinger
well im still gunna have to route for the locking nut with the kahler...are the good..like a OFR..will it stay in tune for atleast a week type of deal?

i mena...is it worth the 350 for the thing plus a nut and work?

Actually I think they have a quick Clamp Locking nut that Go's behind The existing Nut,
Quote by Spade1
Actually I think they have a quick Clamp Locking nut that Go's behind The existing Nut,

yep they lock behind the nut